Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Following Government guidelines, the surgery has now reopened to provide all dental treatments.
If you answer YES to any of the below question prior to arrival for your appointment, please call the practice to rebook your appointment.
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
high temperature or fever?
new, continuous cough?
a loss or alteration to taste or smell?
2. Have you or any member of your household/family had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days
3. Are you or any member of your household/family waiting for a COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result
4. Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the government red list
5. Have you or any member of your household/family been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
Radhika graduated from the University of Bristol with a Bachelor of Dental Surgery. Radhika has treated patients with a wide range of needs in general dentistry and hospital settings.
Her holistic treatment approach aims to promote general wellbeing in addition to dental health. She understands that the dental visit can be daunting for some and is committed to creating a comfortable atmosphere, particularly for those with dental anxiety. She especially enjoys treating children and believes providing a positive experience is essential to their oral health journey.
Outside of work, she attends courses on various aspects of dentistry, fuelled by the passion to keep giving the best possible care to her patients. She spends her spare time exploring woodlands, painting and cross-stitching.