Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Following Government guidelines, the surgery has now reopened to provide all dental treatments.
If you answer YES to any of the below question prior to arrival for your appointment, please call the practice to rebook your appointment.
1. Do you have any of the following symptoms:
high temperature or fever?
new, continuous cough?
a loss or alteration to taste or smell?
2. Have you or any member of your household/family had a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 10 days
3. Are you or any member of your household/family waiting for a COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 PCR test result
4. Have you travelled internationally in the last 10 days to a country that is on the government red list
5. Have you or any member of your household/family been advised to isolate by any NHS organisation in the last 10 days?
Marie started Dental Nursing after leaving school and went on to train at University College Dental Hospital qualifying in 1986. As a dental nurse she worked in both hospital and practice.
Marie trained as a Dental hygienist at Kings College Hospital qualifying in 1993.
She joined us at Ashwell in October 2008 and is an integral part of the team.
Marie enjoys beadwork and reading in her spare time.